Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Each of the four girls in the 'Shooting Stars' series has a different talent. List the girls' talents in this order: Rose, Cinnamon, Honey and Ice.
2. What is the name of the family of 'spirits' that Cinnamon believes resides in her home?
3. Honey discovers many surprising secrets about her family. Which of these is not something that she learns?
4. Rose was first runner up in what beauty contest?
5. Where was Ice first discovered by entertainment agent Edmond Senetsky?
6. Which girl did not have to audition for Madame Senetsky before being accepted to her performing arts school?
7. Who is the narrator of the novel 'Falling Stars'?
8. When the girls arrive at the Senetsky School For The Performing Arts, they meet the two boys who will be attending the school with them. They are...?
9. When the girls discover that someone has been taking their clothes and spying on Rose and Honey from their fire escape, they at first suspect...?
10. When the girls decide to get to the bottom of the strange events at the school, who do they turn to for help?
11. When Madame Senetsky questions the students about the copies of the newspaper articles that were left in the dining room, who takes the blame for leaving them there?
12. When the girls climb the fire escape to the room above, they discover that their clothes were taken by...?
13. The students showcased their talents at two Performance Night recitals. Which of the girls' parents attended one of the Performance Nights?
14. Why does Madame Senetsky become so angry with Honey at the end of the first Performance Night?
15. When the girls first talk to the child-like Gerta, what game does she insist that they all play?
16. What song does Ice sing for Gerta?
17. The girls realize that Gerta was sexually abused by her father Marshall Senetsky. What nickname did Gerta associate with the abuse?
18. The girls decide to use Gerta's knowledge of Shakespeare to expose all of the secrets surrounding her. They have her appear on stage at the second Performance Night in the role of...?
19. Madame Senetsky liked to lecture the girls on the importance of their maintaining an innocent or 'virginal' quality in their performances. Which of the girls remained innocent by the end of 'Falling Stars'?
20. True or False: All six of Madame Senetsky's students successfully completed her program and were 'discovered'.
Source: Author shelleybean
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.