Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How does Farmer Hoggett acquire Babe?
2. The Hoggett farm already houses several unusual animals when Babe arrives, including a duck named Ferdinand. What is strikingly unusual about Ferdinand?
3. Shortly after Christmas, Farmer Hoggett sees Babe sorting the farm's hens by color, and decides that he should be trained. He takes him to the sheep field with Rex and Fly. What kind of dog is Fly?
4. After Babe nips one of the sheep, she advises him to ask nicely and enlist the cooperation of the sheep, rather than harassing them. What is her name?
5. Unlike Fly, Rex is upset at having Babe intruding in his domain - he's the alpha dog, after all! He sees Babe's cooperative approach, and Fly's support of it, as being an insult to sheepdogs everywhere. What does he do to vent his anger?
6. When Babe witnesses feral dogs attacking the sheep, and runs out to defend them, he is too late to save them all. Since Babe is found standing there covered in blood, Farmer Hoggett believes he has killed them, and prepares to shoot him. After talking to the remaining sheep to find out what really happened, Fly distracts Farmer Hoggett until someone can tell him about the feral dogs in the neighborhood. Who arrives with this news?
7. As Farmer Hoggett prepares to take Babe to compete in a sheep field trial, Babe is devastated to learn that people eat pigs, and loses his faith in his family. How does he discover this information, which leads to him running away?
8. Arriving at the sheep trial, Babe is distressed to find that the sheep won't listen to him. Who consults the sheep back on the farm for the advice that will save the situation for Babe?
9. What is the last line spoken before the film credits?
10. What kind of animal provides the song that closes the film (in the original theatrical release)?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.