Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Batman Begins' follows the story of Bruce Wayne as both a child and a young adult. In the first flashback sequence of Wayne's childhood, the young man wanders the grounds of his family mansion with his childhood friend Rachel. What specific item does he find on the ground near his home?
2. Back to the present, we discover Bruce Wayne incarcerated in an Asian prison. After tangling with a gang of fellow prisoners, Bruce finds himself locked in solitary confinement. Here he meets an enigmatic individual who identifies himself as Ducard. Which prominent character actor plays this shadowy figure?
3. Ducard claims himself to have been sent to Bruce by a mysterious figure who goes by which of the following names?
4. Ducard suggests that if Bruce wishes to acquire the training necessary to pursue his life's purpose, he must seek out the secret mountain headquarters of the League of Shadows. What item does Ducard insist Bruce carry with him on this trek?
5. After Bruce's arrival at the lair of the League of Shadows the story turns back again to Bruce's childhood. We learn that, though Bruce Wayne's father is the head of a major corporation, he occupies his time in a separate career in which field?
6. Bruce Wayne loses both of his parents in a botched robbery attempt. After his parents are shot, Bruce hovers desperately over them, hoping to discover a way to assist his dying father and mother. What are the last words his father says to him?
7. After the death of his parents, Bruce comes under the supervision of the family butler, Alfred. Which distinguished actor plays Alfred in 'Batman Begins'?
8. Returning to the present, we find Bruce in training with the League of Shadows. Ducard promises Bruce that he will become capable of fighting 600 men, and will learn the secrets of inivisibility, by learning the ways of which order of martial arts?
9. Bruce continues to blame himself for the death of his parents. Does Ducard agree that Bruce is essentially at fault for their deaths?
10. Bruce eventually encounters his childhood friend Rachel as an adult. Played by Katie Holmes, what is Rachel's surname?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.