Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British exchange student, Michael Carrington, was introduced to the pupils of Rydell as "a straight-A student", immediately putting him on the back foot, much like his cousin before him. But who was his cousin?
2. What reason did former Pink Lady, Frenchy, give for returning to Rydell High School?
3. Which 60's icon did Sharon model her 'look' on throughout the film?
4. "___! You got a nose job?" Which Pink Lady's appearance caused this outburst from Frenchy, and thus belongs in the blank?
5. What Shakespearean tragedy did Stephanie write a sloppy essay on, thus prompting Michael to offer to help her rewrite it?
6. Were goody two shoe twins featured in this particular film?
7. During Sharon and Louis' rendition of "Let's Do It For Our Country", which took place in a nuclear fallout shelter, the former, who believed that Louis was leaving to join the army, dressed up in what caregiver's costume?
8. While announcing the T-Birds during the talent show, a clueless Miss McGee horrified Johnny by calling them by the wrong name. How did Miss McGee announce them to the audience?
9. Which children's game, which involves acting out clues, shares its name with a song sung by Michael during the latter half of the film?
10. Which irate Pink Lady squared up to Johnny at the talent show, referring to him as "Mr Push-Everyone-Around-Nogerelli", before then informing him that she had "been bullied" by him for the last time?
Source: Author poshprice
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.