Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what venue does Mirabelle Buttersfield (Claire Danes) first meet Jeremy Kraft (Jason Schwartzman)?
2. Mirabelle, the titular shopgirl, works at Sak's Fifth Avenue. What does she sell?
3. Jeremy Kraft is an artist, and also a salesman of sorts. What kind of equipment does he help to design and sell?
4. On her first date with Ray Porter (Steve Martin), Mirabelle asks what he does for a living. What is Ray's profession?
5. Most of the events of this film take place in Los Angeles, but Mirabelle is not a California native. In what state did she grow up?
6. Ray Porter's "home office" is not in Los Angeles. Where is it?
7. Lisa Cramer (Bridgette Wilson), Mirabelle's co-worker at Sak's, winds up sleeping with Jeremy thanks to a case of mistaken identity. What does Lisa sell at Sak's Fifth Avenue?
8. Late in the film, Mirabelle quits her job at Sak's Fifth Avenue. Where does she wind up working?
9. Jeremy Kraft goes on the road with a band on tour. What is the name of this band?
10. Which statement best sums up Mirabelle's situation, by the end of the film?
Source: Author enfranklopedia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.