Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A character named Veda disdainfully spoke the words 'my mother - a waitress' in which 1945 film starring Joan Crawford?
2. In the Disney animated feature 'Pinocchio' which of the characters uttered 'That still small voice that people won't listen to'?
3. Spoken by the character of Wyatt Earp in a 1946 film were the words 'Ma'am, I sure like that name'. Which name, which forms part of the title, completes the quotation?
4. In which film, starring Lauren Bacall as 'Slim', did she say the famous line 'You know how to whistle, don't you Steve? You just put your lips together - and blow'?
5. 'He said I look like Boris Karloff' were words spoken by the character Jonathan Brewster in the film 'Arsenic and Old Lace'. Which actor starred as his brother, Mortimer Brewster, in the film?
6. When Tracy Lord was having romantic troubles, she told Mike Connor, the reporter on site for her upcoming nuptials to 'Put me in your pocket, Mike'. In which of these films was Tracy Lord played by Katharine Hepburn?
7. In which 1944 film did Walter Neff, an insurance salesman, say 'It's just like the first time I came here, isn't it? We were talking about automobile insurance, only you were thinking about murder. And I was thinking about that anklet'?
8. As the soldiers are marching on the street in this film singing 'Over There', an older man comes out to join them. Can you identify the character from this quote: Sergeant on parade - 'What's the matter, old timer? Don't you remember this song?'
Older gentleman - 'Seems to me I do.'
Sergeant on parade - 'Well I don't hear anything.'
9. 'You're overwrought, madam. I've opened a window for you. A little air will do you good' were spoken by a character named Mrs. Danvers in which film?
10. Which of the animated 'Song of the South' characters was wily enough to implore 'Please don't throw me in dat briar patch!'?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.