Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. True or false: Sixth Officer Moody offers the captain a cup of tea (in the scene where Jack and Fabrizio look at the dolphins).
2. Who is Mr. Wilde?
3. Finish this quote: "All ahead full, Mr. ________!"
"Very good, sir!"
4. Who's the officer who lets Jack and Fabrizio board the ship?
5. Which actor was cast as Third Officer Pitman?
6. Give the name of the officer you first see in the scene where the boats are swung out.
7. Also in the scene where the boats are swung out, there's an officer shouting at some sailors. Who is he?
8. Thomas Andrews asks where the passengers are, in the scene where the boats are swung out (He's worried, because there's not much time left). Give the name of the actor who answers his question.
9. Third Officer Pitman does NOT appear in the movie.
10. How many officers enter the wheelhouse after Murdoch has replaced Lightoller? (after the scene with the lookouts)
11. After a scene with Hockley and Lovejoy, we see the entire ship at night, going at full speed. Then we see an officer open something, just at the steering wheel. Give his name.
12. Who's the officer answering the phone, when the iceberg is sighted by lookout Fleet?
13. Who's the officer standing at the right of the captain when he comes into the wheelhouse after the accident?
14. Who's the officer who has launched the first lifeboat (Number 7)?
15. Who's the officer at the bridge when the first rocket is fired?
16. Fill in this quote: "Get back I say or I shoot you all like dogs! Keep order here! Keep order I say! Mr..., man this boat!"
17. True or false: Two officers shoot with their gun in the movie.
18. Name the inspection party. (When Rose and Jack come up the stairs, they meet the four men who are talking about the situation of the ship.)
19. Give the last name of the officer who shouts: "There's no time, cut those falls! Cut those bloody falls!".
20. At the end of the movie, we see an officer standing with Mr. Andrews.
Who is he?
Source: Author LDH
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.