Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A lot of strange creatures make their appearance in the John Lennon song, 'I Am The Walrus'. In that tune, custard is said to be dripping from what?
2. In the song, 'I Am The Walrus', John Lennon sang about a creature 'climbing up the Eiffel Tower'. What was this bizarre entity?
3. With John Lennon on lead vocal for the song 'Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite', who did he tell us danced the waltz?
4. Which of the following (animal-like) words describes the burning vessel "of real fire" the performers must leap through in the John Lennon song 'Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite'? (It is an old fashioned unit of measure.)
5. John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band released an album in 1975. It contained, among others, the songs 'Imagine', 'Whatever Gets You Through the Night', and 'Give Peace a Chance'. What is the title of this album?
6. Identify the 'tasty' John Lennon song from the album 'Shaved Fish'.
7. On the Beatles 'White Album', one of John's songs told us that everyone had something to hide.
(Everyone, that is, except for John and what type of animal?)
8. On the Beatles 'White Album', John Lennon sings lead on the song 'The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill'. In this tune, Bill is out hunting for which animal?
9. The John Lennon song 'Yer Blues' has always been a favorite of mine. In this tune, what creature 'picks' John's eye?
10. In the John Lennon song, 'I Am The Walrus', what creature was "singing Hare Krishna"?
Source: Author monopod53
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.