Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On which day in 1980 did the murder take place?
2. What did John Lennon and Yoko Ono do on the morning of his death?
3. When did Chapman decide he was going to kill John Lennon?
4. John and Chapman had an encounter earlier in the day, hours before Chapman murdered John.
5. Why did John and Yoko return home after their recording session, rather than going out for dinner as originally planned?
6. What were John's last word(s)?
7. What book was Chapman holding when the police apprehended him?
8. Which of these television shows was interrupted that night to tell the nation that this tragedy had taken place?
9. John's body was transported to Liverpool for burial.
10. What sentence did Chapman receive?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.