Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is John's full name?
2. How many moles does John have on his forehead?
3. John and Yoko dance a waltz to what song in the film "Let It Be"?
4. "I put myself in your place, As you did for me" is from what John Lennon song?
5. On which album do John Lennon and Yoko Ono Lennon appear naked together?
6. Yoko gave this reply to a Playboy interviewers question. What was the question? ONO: "When John and I would go out, people would come up and say, "John, what are you doing?" but they never asked about me, because, as a woman, I wasn't supposed to be doing anything."
7. What is one of Sean Lennon's middle names?
8. John Lennon was married before Yoko Ono, to a woman named Cynthia Powell. Cynthia said that she ______________ and he then proposed?
9. Why was the building that John and Yoko lived in named "The Dakota"?
10. Who killed John's mother, Julia?
Source: Author fragglerocker22
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.