Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song did Brian Wilson first collaborate with Murry Wilson (aka Reggie Dunbar) on? Brian's first collaboration with Murry is under one of these names, just in case you weren't aware of Murry's pseudonym.
2. What was Brian Wilson's highest charted song written in the 70s, on Billboard? Whether it was co-written or a solo written effort.
3. Which USA manufactured Beach Boy album was Bruce Johnston first pictured on?
4. Which one of these surfing bands was Bruce Johnston NOT involved with?
5. Dennis Wilson had an association with Charles Manson. Do you know the nickname Dennis gave Charles Manson?
6. When the Beach Boys recorded their first single "Surfin'", what did Dennis Wilson do on the song?
7. When David Marks left The Beach Boys what was the name of his group initially, when he first formed it?
8. What was Al Jardine's first solo writing credit released on vinyl in the USA?
9. What was the first Beach Boys vocal song Carl Wilson co-wrote?
10. Who was Carl Wilson's first backing vocal and playing an instrument on the same song with, outside of the Beach Boys, in the 70s?
11. Who was Mike Love's first writing credit with, outside of the Beach Boys in the 70s?
12. Who was Mike Love's first backing vocal with, outside of the Beach Boys group with Brian, Al and Carl participating, in the 70s?
13. Who was Brian Wilson's first produced female sole lead vocalist? Please read carefully.
14. Who did Brian Wilson NOT sing backing vocal for?
15. Which group or artist did Carl Wilson NOT do backing vocals for?
Source: Author TOKENHIPPIE
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.