Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Cobain can you hear the spheres singing songs from station to station, and Alderon's not far away'?
2. 'Two young brothers on a hovercraft'?
3. 'Ek bara mala aw yea aw yea'?
4. 'Wave goodbye to ma' and pa' cause'?
5. 'Shoa Lin shouted a rose from his throat'?
6. 'P O P prodigies of peace'?
7. 'Like no other, I love you your my brother'?
8. 'Ning Nang Nong Nong Ning Nang Nong Nong Bing Bang'?
9. 'A lickin' stick is thicker if you break it to show'?
10. 'If the French could only unite'?
11. 'Yellow icing just a mirror for the sun'?
12. 'Let's get it on with the alligator haters'?
13. 'Picaboo street in Timbuktu, do I need to repeat that a boy named Sue'?
14. 'Breathe the moon and eat the sun'?
15. 'The guilt they try and give you puke it in the nearest bin'?
16. 'Sammy D and Salmonella'
17. 'She got two for a nickel, got four for a dime.
Would sell you more, but they ain't none of mine'?
18. 'Tank head, Mr. Bonnie and Clyde guy'?
19. 'I can't tell if I'm a king pin or a pauper'
20. 'Songbird sweet and sour Jane'?
Source: Author dph1619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.