Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was David Lee Roth's father's occupation?
2. Jan Van Halen, Alex and Ed's pop, played clarinet on what Van Halen song.
3. What was the original name of Van Halen?
4. Which song did not appear on the "1984" album.
5. What female singer was offered the lead singer slot after David Lee Roth originally departed Van Halen?
6. What is the uncredited name of the instrumental break at the end of the "Women and Children First" album?
7. David Lee Roth was first approached by the Van Halen brothers because they were renting a lighting rig from him.
8. Finish the lyric from the song "Dirty Movies": "Remember when that girl was...".
9. Which female singer sang uncredited background vocals on "Could This Be Magic?"?
10. In David Lee Roth's biography "Crazy From The Heat", he had a name for his vocal booth set up, which included tropical plants and such. What was it?
Source: Author unclesandwich
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.