Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Nobody rules these streets at night but me, the ____________' Fill in the lyric.
2. 'If you let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop.' What's the song title?
3. 'She said, 'Gimme, gimme a call sometime,' but she knows what that'll get her.' What's the song title?
4. 'I heard you missed us, we're back. I brought my pencil.' What's the song title?
5. 'I want the good life, with all the best. But I like that bottle, better than the rest. And she said,'I think that you're heading for a whole lotta trouble, if you __________.' What's the lyric?
6. 'I'm searching for the latest thing, some break in this routine. I'm talkin' some new kicks, some like you ain't never seen.' What's the song title?
7. 'Ain't got no money, got no house on the hill. Tell me honey can your lovin pay my bills, yeah.' What's the song title?
8. 'I've been to the edge, and there I stood and looked down. You know I lost a lot of friends there, baby. Ain't got no time to mess around.' These are lyrics to what VH song?
9. 'Got a drink in my hand, got my toes in the sand, and all I n-n-need is the woman.' What's the song title?
10. VH has a tune titled 'D.O.A.' What do the initials stand for in *this* song?
11. 'Big Bad Bill (is Sweet William Now)' is a song off the 'Diver Down' album. What instrument solos throughout the song?
12. Also off of the 'Diver Down' album: 'Dancing in the Street' was a song originally made popular in the 60s by The Supremes. T or F?
13. 'Well, the kid is into losin' sleep
And he don't come home for half the week
You know it's more than just an aggravation.' From which song?
14. What's the name of the song off of the second VH album that consists of no other instruments, only Eddie playing the guitar?
15. On the first VH album, the guys redid a song originally made popular by a 60s 'British Invasion' band. What was the name of that band?
16. Name the song off of '1984' that became the band's first number 1 hit single ever.
17. Which tune off of '1984' was written many years ealier and appeared on one of the band's very first demo tapes?
18. 'You can't get romantic on a subway line.
Conductor don't like it, says, "You're wastin' your time." ' What VH tune is the lyric from?
19. What's the title of the Roy Orbison tune VH redid?
20. Which VH album contains the songs 'Sinner's Swing', 'So This Is Love?', 'Sunday Afternoon In the Park', and 'One Foot Out the Door'?
Source: Author SaxMan4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.