Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On Van Halen's tours, what colour of M&Ms did they request be taken out of the bowl?
2. Which song contains the lyrics "I don't wanna, baby I don't wanna"
3. Which song features the saying "pins and needles" in its lyrics?
4. Which of these statements about "Fair Warning" is true?
5. Which one of these songs did Ed write for his wife, Valerie Bertinelli?
6. How many cover songs were featured on the "Diver Down" album?
7. Which song off of the "Diver Down" album was originally considered for the "Van Halen" album?
8. Which song did Ed use a 1961 Fender Stratocaster on?
9. Which two songs off of "Diver Down" were released as singles?
10. "Diver Down" sold more copies than "Fair Warning".
11. Drifting away from the albums; what kind of pickup did Ed use in his first "Frankenstein" guitar?
12. Which song off "Diver Down" was 100% improvised?
13. Who requested that Jan Van Halen play clarinet on "Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now)"?
14. On what date was the album "1984" released in the USA?
15. "Hot for Teacher" reached the top 15 on the Billboard Top 40 in the U.S.A.
16. Which one of these songs is about a Calvin Klein underwear model?
17. Which one of these songs was one of the first written by the Ed man himself?
18. Which one of the riffs of these songs was originally hummed in a cassette recorder because Ed didn't want to wake up his wife?
19. What song off of "1984" was originally over 30 minutes long?
20. Who was Dave's first guitarist in his solo band?
Source: Author evh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.