Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Nine Inch Nails covered a Queen tune on the Sin single; what was it?
2. This quirky band covered NIN's Head Like a Hole. Who are they?
3. The song Suck is somewhat of a staple in NIN setlists, but whose song is it really?
4. This Soft Cell song appeared on the Closer to God single. Which one is it?
5. NIN recorded a cover of Dead Souls for the Crow Soundtrack. Whose song is it?
6. Trent recorded a cover of Black Sabbath's Supernaut, along with Al Jourgensen. Under what name did they record?
7. Which David Bowie song has NIN covered?
8. On the Broken EP, which cover is track 98?
9. NIN covered the song Metal on Things Falling Apart. Whose song is it?
10. Pig (aka Raymond Watts,of KMFDM fame) did a cover of NIN's Head Like a Hole; in what style was it done?
Source: Author madeofclay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Terry
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.