Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. EXHIBIT 1 - Primates: The name of what primate completes this lengthy Beatles song title from The White Album, "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My __________"?
2. EXHIBIT 2 - Aquatic Vertebrate: Welcome to the aquarium. What mythical place in The Beatles' catalogue is described by Paul McCartney as being, "...four of fish and finger pies"?
3. EXHIBIT 3 - Domesticated Ungulates: A 1964 number from The Fabs' first movie is entitled "When I Get Home". In the song Lennon pines for the time when he can be with his girl, when he arrives he hopes to "...love her till the ______ come home". What animals finish this lyric?
4. EXHIBIT 4 - Chanticleer: What song from the epic 1967 album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" starts with the sound of a wailing rooster?
5. EXHIBIT 5 - Reptiles: One of the tracks from "The White Album" with the strangest lyrics is called "Happiness Is A Warm Gun". Only one creature is found in these lyrics, what reptile completes the line, "...She's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet hand like a __________ on a window pane"?
6. EXHIBIT 6 - Columbidae: What Lennon contribution to "The White Album mixes" drug imagery with a melange of titles of other Beatles songs and the animalistic line, "Trying to make a dove-tail joint-yeah!"?
(No smoking on the bus, please!)
7. EXHIBIT 7 - More Primates: Okay, hum along with me in your head and you'll get this one for sure. What track from "Abbey Road" includes the lines, "He got monkey finger he shoot Coca-Cola"?
8. EXHIBIT 8 - Equus: What Beatles album contains the song "Dig A Pony"?
(Original album please, not a compilation)
9. EXHIBIT 9 - Canis Familiaris: Canines figure prominently in The Fab Four's musical catalogue. What memorable number from their early days has the line , "...and I been working like a dog"? (Hint: the rhyming lyrics is "I should be sleeping like a log")
10. EXHIBIT 10 - The Aviary: "The __________ picks my eye, The worm he licks my bone. I feel so suicidal just like Dylan's Mr. Jones". This depressing set of lyrics can be heard in "Yer Blues". What bird's name completes this gory image?
Source: Author BRY2K
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.