Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Although we're going for just three words, we'll ease into it, and start off with five: Can you guess the Beatles song which has--
"where the rain gets in"
2. OK, we're down to four words -- guess the Beatles song:
"Stirring up the dirt"
3. Now it's three words...can you do it? Start with a Beatles song that had a lot of airplay...
"Barber showing photographs"
4. Another well-known Beatles hit:
"Mother Mary comes"
5. Simple words, deep meaning -- which Beatles' song has these lyrics: "You see nothing"
6. Can you guess this song by the Fab Four:
"Help me understand"
7. What song are these three words from?
"Hard earned pay"
8. In what Beatles song can you find the lyric: "Heart went boom"?
9. Which Beatles song is this?
"People and things"
10. OK now just two words! Can you do it? Yes you can! What song is this?
"Mister Heath" ["Mr Heath"]
Source: Author mjhnz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.