Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the cottage in the mountains of Wales, where Robert Plant and Jimmy Page had a songwriting session, that later became a title of one of their songs?
2. In the live version of which song does Robert Plant ask "Does anybody remember laughter?"
3. Before Led Zeppelin Robert Plant was the leader of a group called "Band of Joy"?
4. In the movie "The Song Remains the Same", who did their fantasy to the song "No Quarter"?
5. The "violin bow" is considered Jimmy Page's famous solo-signature when he plays his guitar?
6. What is John Bonham's son's first name?
7. Can you finish the lyrics to this song? "Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face...."
8. Speaking of the song "Kashmir", it was originally called something else, what was it's original name?
9. "If the sun refuse to shine, I'd still be loving you, when mountains crumble to the sea, it will still be you and me." What song are these lyrics from?
10. On Led Zeppelin's last tour of the US as a band (1977), one of their last concerts was performed in Oakland, CA, and the first song that Robert Plant sang at that concert was "Nobody's Fault But Mine" because the last time they toured the US, right before they were to play in Oakland, CA, Robert Plant broke his leg, and the tour was cancelled.
Source: Author autumnmoon59
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.