Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the band that became known as Led Zeppelin originally called?
2. When did the band play their first concert?
3. What is bassist John Paul Jones' birth name?
4. Who produced every Led Zeppelin album?
5. Many know that drummer John Bonham's nickname was "Bonzo". What was his middle name?
6. Which two band members were under the legal drinking age for most places in the U. S., during the first American tour?
7. Which one of these songs by the Who featured Jimmy Page on rhythm guitar?
8. Which early Zeppelin song contains these lyrics: "Sweetest little baby, Daddy ever saw, I'm gonna give you lovin', Baby, I'm gonna give you more."?
9. Who was the folk singer immortalized when his name was used in the title of a Led Zeppelin song.
10. What song from "Led Zeppelin III" features Jimmy Page on banjo?
Source: Author malcolmsex
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.