Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was 'Houses of the Holy' recorded before the final mixdown?
2. Which country house did Zep purchase in the early 70's ?
3. Where was Robert Plant born ?
4. What year were Zep mooted to play Knebworth before they famously did in 1979 ?
5. How many times did they play at the 'Bath Blues and Progressive Music Festival'?
6. Where is John Bonham laid to rest ?
7. How much did it cost for an advance Knebworth ticket for the 4th and 11th of August 1979?
8. Which city was host to Zep's last-ever gig with John Bonham?
9. What year did Led Zeppelin's last gig with John Bonham take place ?
10. When was their first concert on their first ever tour of North America ?
11. In 1977 Zep played to over 76,000 people at one gig which broke the record for a single band performance. Who did they take this record from ?
12. Where did the record-breaking gig take place in 1977?
13. Sandy Denny sang on 'The Battle of Evermore' - which band did she sing for ?
14. Name the film Jimmy Page wrote the soundtrack to.
15. Where was the 1970 Bath Blues and Progresive Music Festival held, where Zep played for the second time ?
Source: Author ledzeppeliner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.