Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Led Zeppelin's first album "Led Zeppelin" released?
2. What was the name of Led Zeppelin's famed tour jet?
3. What is the name of the famed double album released in 1975 by Led Zeppelin?
4. In what year did Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham die?
5. Which member of Led Zeppelin had the nickname "Bonzo"?
6. What was the last album Led Zeppelin released in 1979?
7. What Led Zeppelin album name is also a song on Disc One of "Physical Graffitti?"
8. Why was "Houses Of The Holy" banned in some European countries?
9. Which song did Robert Plant write because he was an avid "Lord Of The Rings" fan?
10. What Muddy Waters album inspired the song "Black Dog"?
Source: Author guitarninja90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.