Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To which 'love' song is this the verse?
"Good-bye! No use leading with our chins
This is where our story ends, never lovers, ever friends.
Good-bye! Let our hearts call it a day
But before you walk away, I sincerely want to say"
2. What title completes this lyric?
"Yesterday, when I saw you walk my way
You smiled at me. You almost took my breath away.
And now I know how I feel
And now I know that this emptiness can heal
So tell me __________
3. Select the lyric fragment that comes from "I Love Making Love to You".
4. Which 'love' song did Engelbert include on his 2017 album "The Man I Want to Be"?
5. Which 'love' song includes this lyric fragment?
"Remembering the past without including you
In future that is something I need never do
Now that you're holding my hand
True love I understand"
6. Which of these songs did Engelbert record as a duet with Marilyn McCoo?
7. Which 'love' song did Engelbert record earliest?
8. Sometimes two songs have the same title. Which 'love' song, recorded and co-written by Engelbert, has the same title as a much earlier song made famous by the incomparable Marlene Dietrich and also included by Linda Ronstadt on her 1983 album "What's New"?
9. What song from the 1985 Michael J. Fox flick "Back to the Future" did Engelbert record on his 1986 "With Love" album?
10. What title completes this lyric?
"And for the first time in my life
There's no question in my mind
Lying in the afterglow I know
We made __________"
Source: Author Catreona
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.