Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song is the lyric from?
Torn from me without your shelter
I'm living blindly"
2. There is one song on the album "...And Justice for All" that has a songwriting credit from Cliff Burton. What song is that?
3. Name the song that has these lines:
"My life suffocates
Planting seeds of hate
I've loved, turned to hate
Trapped far beyond my fate"
4. Jason Newsted had one songwriting credit on the album. What song was that from?
5. What song are these lyrics from?
"I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel to scream
This terrible silence stops me"
6. Identify the song with these lines:
"Apathy their stepping stone
Hidden deep animosity
Through your eyes their light burns
Hoping to find
Inquisition sinking you
With prying minds"
7. What song are these lyrics from?
Take her breath away
Millions of our years
In minutes disappears"
8. Name this song:
Freedom of choice
Choice is made for you my friend
Freedom of speech
Speech is words that they will bend
Freedom with their exception"
9. What song are these lyrics from?
I have fallen prey to failure
10. Who produced "...And Justice For All" with Metallica?
Source: Author mex
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.