Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these acts has bassist Rob Trujillo never been associated with?
2. The name of Metallica's first album was "_____ Em All".
3. Which Metallica album has a statue of Lady Justice on the front cover?
4. What was the original line up for Metallica?
5. What was the first song Jason Newsted wrote with Metallica?
6. During the 2004 European "Madly In Anger With The World Tour", Lars Ulrich missed a show due to illness, where was the show that he missed?
7. From which Metallica song are these lyrics: "When it comes to be that the soothing light and the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"?
8. In 2004 Metallica released a documentary, what was it called?
9. In 1992, James Hetfield was involved in a pyro accident. Where did the accident happen?
10. How many songs did Metallica play at the 1992 Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert?
Source: Author iainscott2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.