Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song "Snitches and Talkers Get Stiches and Walkers", which one of these lines is real?
2. What is Pete's clothing industry called?
3. Which Fall Out Boy discovered Panic! At The Disco?
4. How many members are in the band?
5. What is Pete's full name?
6. What was Fall Out Boy's CD/DVD released in 2004?
7. What year was Patrick Stump born?
8. This line is from what song "To the love I left my conscience pressed through the keyholes I watched you dress kiss and tell loose lips sink ships"?
9. What letter was taken from the end of Patrick Stump's original last name?
10. What town and state did Patrick Stump come from?
Source: Author greendayfan12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.