Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was "Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" released?
2. Complete the lyric "I can be your ____ _____".
3. What record company did Fall Out Boy release "Fall Out Boy's An Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" with?
4. Complete the lyric "Well I'm looking out at you obscured by the _____ __ ______ and the sound of the descendants".
5. How did Fall Out Boy get their name?
6. Fall Out Boy has a song entitled "Pretty in Pink".
7. What position in the band did Patrick Stump originally audition for?
8. What 90s TV show title is also the title of the Fall Out Boy song that is subtitled "(But I'm Going to Give It My Best Shot)"?
9. What city is Fall Out Boy from?
10. What song is on both "Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" and "Take This To Your Grave" in slightly different versions?
11. What movie does the song title "Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things To Do Today" come from?
12. What year was "Take This to Your Grave" released?
13. Finish the lyric "I'll sport my brand new fashion of waking up with pants on at ..."
14. What record company released "Take This to Your Grave"?
15. Where are postcards being sent from in the song title that is subtitled "(Wish You Were Here)"?
16. Fall Out Boy recorded "Take This To Your Grave" at Smart Studios.
17. What song are the lyrics "With every breath I wish your body will be broken again, again" from?
18. What record sales status did "Take This To Your Grave" achieve?
19. Where was the music video for "Dead On Arrival" filmed?
20. What cover song is on the Director's Cut of "Take This to Your Grave"?
Source: Author TheAcademyIs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.