Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finish these lyrics from the song "Sugar We're Going Down": 'Sugar we're going down ____'
2. Finish these lyrics: 'Wear me like a ____ around your throat'.
3. What song are these lyrics from: 'I'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends, and I'm sorry my conscience called in sick again.'?
4. Finish these lyrics: 'I'll keep singing this lie if you keep _____ it.'
5. What song are these lyrics from: 'I'm sitting out dances on the wall, trying to forget everything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone 'cause I don't do to well on my own."?
6. Finish these lyrics: "Why don't you show me that little bit of _____ you've been saving for his mattress."
7. What song are these lyrics from: "I know this hurts, it was meant to. Your secrets out and the best part is it isn't even a good one. And it's mind over (you don't) matter."?
8. What song are these lyrics from: "I confess, I'm just messed up, dropping 'I'm sorrys' like you're still around. And I know you dressed up, said 'Hey kid you'll never live this down'."?
9. What song are these lyrics from: "And the record won't stop skipping and the lies just won't stop slipping, and besides, my reputation's on the line."?
10. What song are these lyrics from: "Love never wanted me, but I took it anyway."?
Source: Author cheetahmuff
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.