Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. With which song did the members of Swedish supergroup ABBA enter the Eurovision song contest first?
2. Which of these was NOT a member of the English all-girl group Banarama?
3. Who did Eric Clapton write the song 'Tears In Heaven' for in 1991?
4. What is special about the drummer from 80s supergroup Def Leppard?
5. Which rock superstar is the father of Melissa Etheridge's children with ex-partner Julie Cypher?
6. Fleetwood Mac have one of the highest selling albums of all time with which album?
7. In one of their videos Guns 'n' Roses frontman Axl Rose allegedly married which supermodel?
8. Which Hollywood star dated Hole guitarist Eric Erlandson?
9. Which of these movies has San Francisco crooner Chris Isaak NOT appeared in?
10. In what country did Elton John marry Renate Blauel?
11. Lenny Kravitz's ex-wife Lisa Bonet shot to stardom in which 80's sitcom?
12. Led Zeppelin's highest selling single was 'Stairway to Heaven'. True or False?
13. Madonna's fly-on-the-wall documentary about her 'Blond Ambition' world tour, 'Truth or Dare', was known under which alternate title in Australia?
14. No Doubt lead singer Gwen Stefani has had a long-term relationship with the lead singer of which British band?
15. Controversial Irish singer Sinead O'Connor attracted criticism for tearing up a picture of whom?
16. Iggy Pop recorded a duet with which singer whose surname also begins with the letter 'P'?
17. US rapper Queen Latifah did NOT appear in which of these movies?
18. The Red Hot Chili Peppers' EP 'Abbey Road', featuring a parody of The Beatles' cover for their similarly titled album is unique for what feature?
19. The Simple Minds hit 'Don't You (Forget About Me)' was featured in which 80s brat pack film?
20. TLC member Lisa 'Left Eyes' Lopes recorded a duet with which Spice Girl?
21. Urge Overkill's 'Girl You'll be a Woman Soon', featured in the film 'Pulp Fiction', was written by which well-known male singer?
22. Veruca Salt took their name from a character in which well-known children's book?
23. Wet Wet Wet's cover of The Troggs' classic 'Love Is All Around' was included on the soundtrack of which Hugh Grant movie?
24. In 1995 Neil Young collaborated with which grunge band?
25. ZZ Top, which is known for its members having long beards, has a member named Frank Beard. True or False?
Source: Author smuffy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.