Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This band's most famous song is 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. They are from Britain and they are notorious for their complex harmonies. What band is this?
2. The song 'Don't Cry' was written and performed by Guns N' Roses.
3. This band is led by Steven Tyler and their first Billboard number one hit was 'I Don't Want to Miss a Thing'. What American rock band am I talking about?
4. We've got a 'Whole Lotta Love', and we have climbed the 'Stairway to Heaven'. We are the best selling hard rock band of all time. Who are we?
5. This is an Irish rock band, who have won 22 Grammy awards. This band is:
6. They come from Australia and some of their most famous songs include 'Back in Black' and 'Thunderstruck'. What Aussie rock band is this?
7. 'I...Have become comfortably numb'. Which legendary band owns these famous lyrics?
8. Which 1990s band was led by Kurt Cobain?
9. We are the best-selling band of all time. We started our careers in the 1960s and we are from Britain. Who are we?
10. 'New Kid in Town' and 'Hotel California' are two famous songs owned by which 1970s rock band?
Source: Author Fangy_Junes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.