Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1967 Buffalo Springfield released a song that became a protest anthem for the turbulent times. Because the song's title doesn't appear in the lyrics, many people knew it by the line, "Stop, children, what's that sound?" What is the name of the song?
2. The 1973 hit by Golden Earring "Radar Love" is a song that tells us about a man driving in his car. A song comes on the radio by Brenda Lee. What is the name of the song?
3. In the 1970 hit "American Woman" by The Guess Who, what "can hypnotize"?
4. According to the 1974 hit by Steely Dan, what was Rikki told not to lose?
5. What group released the song, "Locomotive Breath" in 1971?
6. Paul McCartney wrote the song "Hey Jude" about John Lennon.
7. In 1967 Procol Harum released its first single and biggest hit. What word finishes the title: "A Whiter Shade of ______".
8. According to Jimi Hendrix, what does the wind cry?
9. In 1972 Elton John released "Rocket Man". What words complete the lyrics: "And I think it's gonna be a ______".
10. Name the 1971 classic that contains the following lyrics:
"There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings".
Source: Author 25or6to4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.