Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dave Grohl is known as "The Nicest Man In Rock". Which of these bands has he not performed a song with?
2. Serj Tankian, the political activist born in Lebanon, performed with which of these bands?
3. Steve Harris is famous for performing with Iron Maiden. Which instrument does he play?
4. Slash is notable for being one of the best guitarists in the world. He performed with Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver. He also had another band, what is the band's name?
5. Chris Cornell was the lead singer of Audioslave. Which grunge band does he front?
6. Billie Joe Armstrong is known for being the singer of Green Day. He shares the same birthday with Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins. What is the birth date in question?
7. Jimmy Page is known for being the guitarist of Led Zeppelin. He did a side project in 1993 with the singer of Whitesnake. Who was the singer of Whitesnake?
8. Kurt Cobain was the singer for grunge band Nirvana, but what was his middle name?
9. Angus Young, famous for being the guitarist of AC/DC is best known for his costume which he wears on photographs, music videos and concerts. The costume is a school uniform.
10. Lemmy is a rock icon and is best known for fronting Motorhead. He also recorded a song with Dave Grohl, on the Probot side project. What is the name of the song?
Source: Author runaway_drive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.