Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who released the single "Sweet Little Sixteen" in 1958?
2. "Great Balls of Fire" was released in 1957 by which flamboyant artist?
3. 'The Day the Music Died' refers to the day that Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and Big Bopper died in a plane crash. On which date did this tradgedy happen?
4. "Mr. Sandman" was recorded in 1954 by which female vocal group?
5. "A look a-there, here she comes
There comes that girl again
Wanted to date her since I don't know when
But she don't notice me when I pass"
These are the opening lyrics to which Eddie Cochran song?
6. "In Dreams" was a hit for which rock and roll legend?
7. Little Richard is one of the most well known rock and roll artists of all time. What is his birth name?
8. "A Teenager in Love" was a hit for which group in 1959?
9. Elvis Presley is known as the 'King of Rock and Roll'. From which Elvis song do these lyrics come from?
"You know I can be found,
sitting home all alone,
If you can't come around,
at least please telephone".
10. Who released the song "Poor Little Fool" in 1958?
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.