Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following avian bands sang about how, one of these nights, you needed to take it to the limit at the hotel California?
2. Which one of the following groups while admitting to being a joker, urged you to fly like an eagle and take the money and run?
3. Which of the following is a British group that sang about a squeeze box, and a pinball wizard that won't get fooled again?
4. Which of the following rock groups begged you gimme three steps so that they could be a free bird in sweet home Alabama?
5. Which of these folk rock groups were dancing in the streets, while California dreaming on Monday, Monday?
6. Which American rock singer told the world he was crying in the blue bayou about a pretty woman?
7. Which one of these groups claimed, after visiting the house of the rising sun, that we gotta get out of this place because it's my life?
8. Which 1960s rock group made some noise pollution by claiming that with a girl like you they became a wild thing and that love was all around?
9. Which Canadian folk-rock singer told the world that the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, at sundown, might not have happened if you could read my mind?
10. Which female songbird of the 1960s wanted a Mercedes Benz for me and Bobby McGee while singing about a piece of my heart?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.