Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alright, so we've got this guy. He's on a dark desert highway, there's cool wind in his hair. He smells the warm smell of colitas rising up through the air. And then, up ahead in the distance he sees what kind of light?
2. His head is growing heavy, his sight's growing dim; he just has to stop for the night. There she's standing in the doorway and he hears this bell. What kind of bell?
3. So he's standing there, right? Then he starts to think this could be ______ or this could be ____. What two contrasting ideas does he ponder?
4. What does the woman light up?
5. Then he thinks he hears these voices in the corridor. They're saying something like "Welcome to the Hotel California. Such a ______ place, such a lovely face..." What do the voices think about the Hotel California?
6. How much room do these voices say is at the Hotel California?
7. So this girl that shows him the way, man, her mind is Tiffany-twisted. What kind of car has she got?
8. She's also got a lot of pretty, pretty boys that she calls "friends". Yeah right. They like to dance in the courtyard and it sounds to me like they enjoy the "sweet summer sweat". Some dance to ________ and then you've got those that dance to ______. Why do these groups of people dance in the courtyard with their sweet summer sweat?
9. So while they're all out dancing, who does he call up?
10. There's a reason he's calling, but why? What does he want?
11. The captain then replies "we haven't had that spirit here since ____." What year did they last have that spirit here?
12. And then the voices start calling from far away. When do they wake you up?
13. Jeez, these voices are rude. They wake you up just to hear them say "Welcome to the Hotel Califonia. Such a lovely place, such a lovely face. They're livin' it up at the Hotel California. What a nice surprise, bring your..." What do the voices tell you to bring?
14. What's on the ceiling?
15. And there's also this alcoholic beverage on ice, but a specific color. What color and what beverage?
16. Then the woman with all her pretty, pretty boys tells the guy that they are all just prisoners there of their own device. They all go to someone's chambers to gather for this feast they're having. What kind of chambers?
17. Then they all start stabbing this beast with their knives. What kind of knives were they?
18. So they're all just hacking this poor beast to death...too bad, they just can't kill it. The last thing this guy remembers, he was running for the door. He just has to find the _______ back to the place he was before. What leads back to the place he was before?
19. Then this other guy tells him to relax and they are "programmed to receive." I'm sure that really helps. Who tells him to relax?
20. And, as if this whole ordeal weren't enough to scar this poor guy for life, the "relax" man is now telling him that he can check out anytime he likes, but he can never do what?
Source: Author sassy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.