Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. She writes great lyrics, like this one: "If you're a thought, you would want me to think you, and I did." What song is this line from?
2. She's very talented at playing piano, but that's not all she plays. What other classical instrument has Tori played on albums?
3. She's beautiful! Even after having her first child, she still has an amazing figure. What is her first-born child's name?
4. She got this famous rock star to do backing vocals for her! (Not a duet, backing vocals!)
5. Many people know that Tori mentions Neil Gaiman in a lot of her songs (e.g. "Carbon", "Horses", "Tear in Your Hand"), but did you know that he has drawn a character resembling her? And do you know that character's name?
6. She got this hot actor to co-star with her in one of her videos. What is his name?
7. She does great covers! In fact, she did a whole CD of covers called "Strange Little Girls". Which of the following groups was not covered on this CD?
8. She has amazing album artwork. On the "Boys for Pele" sleeve, in one of the pictures, she appears to be breast-feeding a baby animal. What kind of animal?
9. Tori's organization has put out calendars that feature different artist's drawings/paintings of her. What is the name of her organization?
10. She sings beautifully! Can you finish this line that her beautiful voice sings? "And I won't say, that he shouldn't have paid, but Mama..."
Source: Author disarmedreamer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.