Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name Tori was given at birth?
2. What one time lover produced parts of "Little Earthquakes" and "Under the Pink"?
3. When's Tori's birthday?
4. What well known music school kicked Tori out at age 11?
5. Released in 1988, what is the name of Tori's first album?
6. Which of these artists has Tori covered on an album or in concert?
7. Who did Tori marry in 1998?
8. What was the name of the tour that accompanied "Songs from the Choirgirl Hotel"?
9. Who did Tori tour with on the "5.5 Weeks" tour in 1999?
10. What is the name of Tori's cover album, released in the fall of 2001?
11. Tori released a cover album in fall of 2001: which artist was NOT covered on that album?
12. Tori changed record labels in the summer of 2002 from Atlantic to _____________ ?
13. What is the name of Tori's album about America, written in the wake of September 11th, and released fall of 2002?
14. The first single from the album about America, released to American radio in late August of 2002 is called _________ ?
15. The album about America released in 2002 was recorded at Tori's home/studio in ___________ ?
Source: Author Basilikus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.