Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This line belongs to which song: "Black winged roses that safely change their color"?
2. Finish the line: "This house is like Russia/with eyes cold and _____."
3. From which song does this line originate: "Mother Mary/china white/brown may be sweeter"
4. Finish the line: "In my ___________ party dress/no one dared..."
5. From what song does this line originate: "The Red Road carved up by Sharp Knife"
6. Fill in the missing color: "and the _____ clouds raining in my head"
7. What "famous" and colorful song written by Leonard Cohen did Tori cover in 1994?
8. From what song did the following line originate: "little green men do o.k."
9. What color does the "world bleed" in "Carbon"?
10. Tori collaborated with trance/dance musician BT to make the single "Blue Skies". The song was released on the soundtrack of what long forgotten tv show for teens?
11. In what song does Tori sing the following line: "or does this little blue ball just fade away" ?
12. From which song does the following line originate: "Hola, rojo, 'morning to you"?
13. What color was the monkey that was "down at Bobby's house"?
14. In the song "Gold Dust" which appears on the "Scarlet's Walk" album, what is the answer to Tori's question "What color hair"?
15. What song includes the line: "paint them toes the reddish color"?
16. Tori has covered "Heart of Gold" by Neil Young?
17. What color is the dress that Tori wants to give away in her song "Black Dove (January)"?
18. What song can be heard on "To Venus and Back--Still Orbiting" and begins with the line "Well hey do you do judo"?
19. "You know that apple green ice cream can melt in your hands" is a line from which song?
20. Which song?: "A lilac mess in your prom dress"
21. Finish it: "Blue isn't ____/everybody knows this"
22. Name the song: "And I learn what black magic can do"
23. What Tori song includes the word "sepia"? I promise that only one song contains this word.
24. "All the ______ horses have gone ahead"
25. What is the only Tori album with a color in its title? (By the way, I don't count "Scarlet's Walk" as a color because Scarlet is used as a name.)
Source: Author sophia_jr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.