Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Vincent van Gogh had a very supportive brother. Do you know his name?
2. Which very successful artist, who painted Judith Beheading Holofernes and Supper at Emmaus, was a murderer?
3. What was the favourite subject of painter George Stubbs?
4. Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa, one of the most famous pictures in the world. Where is it housed?
5. Monet, Pissarro, Renoir, Sisley. Which group of painters are they closely associated with?
6. The famous painter Edouard Manet had a very famous sister in law who was also a successful artist. Can you tell me her name?
7. The artist Rembrandt was married twice. What was the name of his second wife?
8. William Holman Hunt, Dante Gabriel Rosetti, John Everett Millais, Ford Maddox Brown. Which group of painters did they belong to?
9. Which artist shared a house with Van Gogh in Arles when Vincent wanted to set up an artists' colony?
10. Which city did Canaletto spend most of his life painting?
Source: Author Serenesh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.