Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the French sculptor whose most famous work is entitled "Liberty Enlightening the World"?
2. Which one of these artists, who lived a mountain man lifestyle, became famous as one of the first photographers to take this new technology and turn it into an art form?
3. Which famous American artist and illustrator, known for his work on the magazines "Boys Life" and "Saturday Evening Post" was refused entrance into the U.S. Navy for being too skinny?
4. Which of these artists, although very famous, left fewer than 30 paintings for posterity?
5. Which of the following artists was known for his works of art that were made primarily of gemstones and valuable metals?
6. Which one of these artists was known for rarely bathing and living in complete squalor in spite of the wealth and fame he earned during his lifetime?
7. Which eccentric 20th century artist believed he was the reincarnation of his deceased brother?
8. The artwork of John James Audubon is very well known, what did he use to create his work?
9. Which 19th century sculptor made creations so realistic that he was accused by many of sacrificing a real human inside the casts of his work?
10. What is the name of the artistic Danish architect who designed the remarkable and unique Sydney Opera House?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.