Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Edmund was a giant of a man, and towered over friends and victims alike. How tall was he?
2. Who were Edmund's first victims?
3. What was the name of Edmund's mother?
4. After Edmund was released from custody following the murder of his grandparents, he went back to living with his mother. He liked police and hung around a bar frequented by them. What was the name of the bar?
5. On May 7, 1972, Edmund picked up two hitchhikers, murdered and dismembered them. What were their names?
6. On September 14, 1972, Edmund abducted and killed a 15 year-old dancer. What was her name?
7. Edmund killed his mother by hitting her over the head with a hammer and then slashing her throat; he removed her larynx. What did he do with the larynx?
8. On the same day that Kemper murdered his mother, he invited her friend over and killed her too. What was the name of the name of his mother's friend?
9. How was Edmund caught?
10. What was the verdict in his trial?
Source: Author pubrat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.