Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Most of Jack Kevorkian's life events take place in the state of Michigan. Jack was born May 28, 1928 in what Michigan city, home to the Silverdome?
2. One of Jack Kevorkian's earliest contraptions for enabling the suicide to take place took its name from the Greek for "Death Machine". What moniker did Jack bestow on his device?
3. In the series of trials Jack Kevorkian endured throughout the 1990's, Jack was represented by a high-profile Michigan lawyer. What was his name?
4. Jack Kevorkian's first completed assisted suicide was June 4, 1990 at the death of Janet Adkins, a 54-year-old woman with Alzheimer's. Where did this suicide take place?
5. Jack Kevorkian has dabbled in several other hobbies and vocations. Three of the four answers below are examples of these, which one is NOT one of Jack's personal sidelines?
6. In 1996, public support for Jack Kevorkian was mounting in Michigan. This was evident by David Gorcyca's sound defeat of the prosecuting attorney responsible for the many trials of Kevorkian. Who was this defeated prosecutor?
7. Jack Kevorkian showed an ability to turn events into publicity stunts. Three of these items he actually wore at different times into courtrooms to visually protest the charges being brought against him. Which of these was NOT an example of his attention-grabbing bravado?
8. Kevorkian allowed the airing of a tape he made of the euthanasia of Tom Youk. This airing resulted in Jack's final trial in the 1990's. What television program first aired this event?
9. After being found guilty of second-degree murder and delivery of a controlled substance, Jack Kevorkian went to a Coldwater, Michigan prison. How much time did he serve in prison?
10. While Jack Kevorkian claims higher numbers, the commonly accepted number of documented patients Jack Kevorkian assisted in their suicide is what?
Source: Author Spaudrey
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.