Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. She is known as Frida Kahlo, but her birth name was a little longer. What was her full birth name?
2. Following a horrible accident in 1925, Frida Kahlo was left with many injuries and much pain, that tormented her throughout her whole life. What long-time effect did her injuries have?
3. Who or what is depicted in most of Frida's paintings?
4. Frida was married to fellow painter Diego Rivera for half her life. Which of the following statements is NOT true about their marriage?
5. Frida Kahlo was the first 20th century Mexican artist to have a painting bought by the Louvre.
6. What were Frida's and Diego's opinions on having children?
7. Which prominent communist did Frida have an affair with in 1937?
8. What event marked the beginning of the rapid decline of Frida's health?
9. What was Frida Kahlo's official cause of death?
10. Frida Kahlo was born in Coyoacán, Mexico. She also died in the same place.
Source: Author Gil_Galad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.