Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Ferdinand was a significant figure in automotive history and founded a famous car company?
2. Which Ferdinand was assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914, triggering World War One?
3. Which Ferdinand ruled the Philippines from 1965 to 1986?
4. Which Ferdinand developed the Suez Canal?
5. Which Ferdinand was a leading French soldier during World War One?
6. Which Ferdinand was a leading figure in the development of airships?
7. Which Ferdinand led the first expedition to circumnavigate the world, although he died en route in the Philippines?
8. Which Ferdinand or Fernando played 81 times for the England national football team?
9. Which Ferdinand or Fernando won the Formula One drivers' championship in 2005 at the age of 24?
10. Which Ferdinand was a famous French ballet dancer?
Source: Author KentQuizzer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.