Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'God helps them that help themselves.'
2. 'This is the Fourth.'
3. 'Rob Peter and pay Paul.'
4. 'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'
5. 'To the victor belongs the spoils.'
6. 'Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.'
7. 'When poverty comes in the door, love flies out the window.'
8. 'Familiarity breeds contempt and children.'
9. 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.'
10. 'If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know.'
Source: Author finlady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.