Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. English actor who played Dr. Gregory House on "House, MD".
2. Wyatt on the 1955-1961 American television series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp", also in John Wayne's last film, "The Shootist".
3. Simple, bookshop owner in a certain London district who fell in love with an American actress, also the single Prime Minister of the United Kingdom who falls in love.
4. Stepfather of former American First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy and of Gore Vidal.
5. Father of the Beaver on "Leave it to Beaver", also a Methodist minister.
6. Star in movies like "Black Hawk Down", "King Arthur", and "Ella Enchanted", also nominated for an Emmy for his role in the miniseries "Elizabeth I".
7. Player called "The King", had a long and successful halfback career - he was to NFL football what Elvis was to Rock and Roll.
8. Mutant "Wolverine" and the monster-slaying "Van Helsing", also sang and danced on Broadway when he portrayed the role of the Australian singer/songwriter, Peter Allen.
9. "Father of South African Jazz", his version of "Grazing in the Grass" hit No. 1 in 1968.
10. Founder of the magazine "Playboy", broke norms with his lifestyle.
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.