Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year was Immanuel Kant born?
2. Kant's three major critiques are titled 'Critique of ...':
3. Kant espouses a kind of idealism in his critical philosophy. What kind of idealism does he call it?
4. Kant is famous for what distinction in analytic philosophy?
5. In Kant's moral philosophy, what does he consider to be the only thing that is good without exception?
6. Kant states in the "Critique of Pure Reason" that only three arguments for God's existence, though invalid, can be postulated. Which one below is NOT one he includes?
7. What kind of 'revolution' does Kant think he is making in metaphysics?
8. For Kant, what kind of objects are unknowable?
9. Time and space are mental constructions for Kant?
10. Complete this famous excerpt from Kant's Critique of Pure Reason: 'Everything intuited in space and time, and therefore all objects of any experience possible to us, are nothing but _______.'
Source: Author gooty5446
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.