Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This John was king of England from 1199 until 1216. But what was his nickname?
2. Which John wrote "The Three Hostages" "Mr Standfast" and "The Thirty-Nine Steps"?
3. Pope John Paul II was the first non-Italian Pope since 1522. Who was the previous non-Italian Pope?
4. In America, John Hancock is the nickname given to someone's signature, but which US state did he represent?
5. What is the occupation of famous Australian John Olsen?
6. He scored a try in the 1987 World Cup in his sport! For what sport is New Zealander John Kirwan famous for?
7. Which John wrote the theme to the British pop show "Jukebox Jury" and the original James Bond theme for "Dr. No"?
8. He was famous for his on-court temper! For what sport is American John McEnroe famous for?
9. Which Canadian actor was born in the town of Newmarket, Ontario, Canada?
10. Which John succeeded US president James Monroe on March 4, 1825?
Source: Author Llynfi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.