Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Discovery of signal peptides (Nobel 1999)
2. Discovery of ivermectin, anti-parasitic drugs (Nobel 2015)
3. Analysis of highly differentiated nerve fibers (Nobel 1944)
4. Work on nucleotide sequencing and the genetic code (Nobel 1968)
5. Genetic recombination and the genetic organization of bacteria (Nobel 1958)
6. Discovery of Warfarin (1945)
7. The function of ion channels in cells (Nobel 1991)
8. Gene targeting in mice through the use of embryonic stem cells (Nobel 2007)
9. The role of genes in metabolism (Nobel 1958)
10. Discovery of reverse transcription in genes (Nobel 1975)
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.