Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many of Stephen King's works take place in New England. In which New England state was he born? (He has made his home there for much of his life.)
2. Following graduation from college, King was unable immediately to find work related to his degree. Where did he work in the meantime?
3. King met his future wife while they were both college students. Her name is Tabitha. What is her occupation?
4. What was King's major in college?
5. The path King has followed has not been without difficulties. In the nonfiction work "On Writing", published in 2000, he acknowledged which of the following?
6. In addition to writing many books that have been made into movies, King has done cameos in several films made from his work. In which of these does he put in an appearance?
7. In the early 1990s, King and several other writers joined together to form a rock band. What was it called?
8. King received widespread publicity in June 1999 when misfortune befell him. What happened?
9. King has written under a pseudonym. What is it?
10. In 2002 it was widely rumored that King was quitting writing. Why?
Source: Author austinnene
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.